Tuesday, December 14, 2004

camp day one

yOz yOz.. People, Im back!! Heez. Surprise?! Happy?! GrEat!!! Anyway, juz back from 23rd Senior N.C.O.s Training Course (2004). Its from 9th - 12th Dec. PhEw.. lots of things happened during the camp. How to tell u all everything?
Day 1) Admin stuffs and then its the team and platoon games. The platoon games were quite boring. Well, its not really the games that are boring. But simply the people playing it. What the heck loh. Couldnt even pour water properly and probably have more fun and enthusiasm!! They simply pissed me off. Shack.
3pm was the Initiation Ceremony rehearsal. Oh my god. I was so damn frightened!!! I'm scared that I'll faint again!!! I hate that!! I don't want to embarrass myself infront of my officers and cadets!!! "Do it once, and do it good!" was repeating in my mind. If i faint, I'm gona die. I don't want to!!!!!
7.30pm was the start of the Initiation Ceremony. People around me like Ben, Chi Ying, Alvin were kind of nervous too. Because, its our show!! Gotta show people our capabilities right. Then it was time!!! I did my part and I have no regret. We shaked and congratulated each other at the end. HaHa! I felt really great!!! No mistakes. Love the feeling man! Though its a small and simple ceremony, it matters a lot to us! That's what st john always give us, the sense of achievement and committment. yea yeah!
Everythings done. 3pm Night Sentry Duty for my team. Oh no, sleepy seh. Anyway, bathed for 20mins and chiong down for the duty. And guess what, Ben wasnt there!! He's late!!! Shit! Anyway, I talked to them and haha, was kind of awake after drinking bit of RED BULL! Had a bit of milo bought by William. Get to know some stories Ben told me. Cool~
Then, good night.
Wah, im only at Day 1.. Continue other time manx!!! 3more days to come loh =)

No comments:

what's right or wrong

it felt so real. for the first time after so long. the signs were real, the feelings were real. the kisses were real. was it the right thing...