Friday, December 24, 2004

merry xmas!

Well, how to stop myself from blogging on CHRISTMAS DAY? Heez, MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!
Heez, well, went to Tampines Cafe Cartel with Angela, Vanessa and Hwee Chin to celebrate Van's birthday! Haha, we spent around $40.35. =)
Then went to shop for shoes that are suitable to wear to a Junior College. That's damn irritating. For a person as thick skin as me, haha, would wear normal school shoe to JC. Heez. Well, they kept advising me not to. So probably will buy one from Converse. Expensive arh!
Then went to Vincent Watch Shop. Oh my Goosh. I'm in love with a Casio Baby-G watch ($141) and a Citizen watch ($295). Shit case. Its damn damn damn expensive!!! However, its really user-friendly and nice!!! I'm going to think thrice again. HaHa. Just like last time. I thought I'm in love with a Swatch watch ($123), but I didnt buy it in the end. =) So maybe I will just let it go. Awwww''' so sad! HaHa.
Well, then after shopping for awhile at TM and Century Sq, we went to TM foodcourt for a seat and drink. Van had left us, course she going home to cut her birthday cake with her family.
HaHa. Around 10.30pm, we decided to go home. Well, practically, we've got nothing much to do on the streets. Those bangaladash-looking-people really looked scary. They looked as if they want to attack us.
HaHa, lucky this year didnt go to Orchard like last year, stupidly did it. =) So, wasnt a lonely Christmas after all.

No comments:

what's right or wrong

it felt so real. for the first time after so long. the signs were real, the feelings were real. the kisses were real. was it the right thing...